Health and Wellness
The Manor offers endless possibilities for an enjoyable and active lifestyle for our
Because we believe that an active body and mind lead to a better experience and connections to others, our Activities Director oversees a full Activities Calendar each month, overflowing with a variety of opportunities for our residents to embrace life.
We promote vitality through meaningful life enrichment and compassionate care, and our residents enjoy a full calendar of activities daily to be shared with both friends and family!
Health and Wellness at The Manor includes:
- Activity center
- In-House Therapy Services (PT, OT, and Speech Therapy)
- Day Room with Library
- Community Theater for Movies and Popcorn (and watching the Hogs Play!)
- Beautiful courtyards and patio to enjoy the outdoors
- Stretching and exercise classes
- Bible Study and Music
- Bingo and Prizes
- Group outings
- Birthday and Holiday parties
- Monthly Happy Hour
- Shopping and Local Sightseeing Trips
Activities help our residents keep physically and socially active in a fun and friendly environment.Whether participating in a game of Scrabble, playing Bingo, or having devotional together, our residents have continued opportunities to strengthen themselves, physically, socially, and spiritually.